Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hey Jay... it's Toyang!




15 Nov 08
9.31 pm
GS II Office
Sapph MD

I had lunch at Rob earlier and passed by Odyssey. There i found Eraserheads, The Reunion Concert CD. Didn't think twice and grab my own copy in less than a minute. When i got back at the office (yes, GS II Office, PGH), turned Sapph on, and started playing the CD. I'm telling you, the songs gave me goosebumps, every track, after track, after track... Then i started to miss my Kuya... (He introduced Eheads to me and ate back in 90's. He was in college in La Salle then. If only we could hear this album together). Anyway, Shake Yer Head is my personal favorite, Track 13. But i'm telling you, every track rocks! Nice recording, you can actually hear the fans / audience singing along with Ely. Wish i was there. Oh well... Best buy! Highly recommended... Only if you grew up during The Fab Four era!

ERASERHEADS The Reunion Concert 08.30.08
01. Alapaap
02. Ligaya
03. Sembreak
04. Hey, Jay
05. Harana
06. Fruitcake
07. Toyang
08. Kamasupra
09. Kailan
10. Huwag Kang Matakot
11. Kaliwete
12. With A Smile
13. Shake Yer Head
14. Huwag Mo Nang Itanong
15. Light Years

SRP: P305.00

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

le'me borrow that CD, bro! :) i'll educate to'wenz with the band's masterpiece. i can't believe he is not a big fan! huh!